I have spoken to many people lately who have been “forced to work from home”.
I have been doing that for years, and I love it!
The main reason I love working from home is freedom! I can take a break to water the garden or start a pot of soup.
Keeping going with the Microsoft 365 theme, this video provides a brief introduction to SharePoint online and shows the main features that support connecting and sharing and working from home.
This is PART 3 of a series: Microsoft 365 in Practice: practical Microsoft 365 information to help small businesses & non-profits understand this complex, powerful tool set.
- Microsoft SharePoint: WHAT IS IT & what can it do for me?
- Storing files / the connection to Microsoft Teams.
- Sharing (files) Is caring
- SharePoint lists: the hidden gem
- Customizing SharePoint pages
Here’s the video. Thanks for watching and subscribing!